We are Looking For: Administrative Assistant For Psychologist
Location: 220 Burnhamthorpe Rd. W, Suite 202, Mississauga, ON L5B 4N4
Hours, Monday to Friday: 10:30 – 6:30
Skills and abilities:
• Excellent written and oral English language skills
• Strong sense of integrity, professionalism and commitment
• Respectful of all ethical considerations including strict confidentiality
• Excellent organizational, time management skills and problem solving ability
• Exceptional client relationship skills and a strong telephone presence
• Ability to be empathetic with clients on the telephone
• Strong computer skills i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail Calendar, Dropbox, QuickBooks.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to take direction and initiative
• Be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Interest or background in Psychology
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Answering calls and emails from patients/clients and other professionals regarding their inquiries.
• Providing quality customer service to patients/clients.
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings and appointments.
• Providing general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying and resolving any administrative problems.
• Maintaining electronic and hard copy confidential filing system.
• Assisting with assessments i.e. note taking, psychometrics, scoring, report writing and proofreading.
• Preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
• Assisting with marketing, social media and other business procedures.
• Preparing and coordinating invoices, payments and bookkeeping.
• Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the employee.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position.
Send this to a friend