Ideal Me | Resilience + Enrichment Workshop for Artists
The IdealMe Enrichment Foundation mission is to provide leadership in the continued promotion of positive changes in mental health through education, advocacy, research, innovation, technology and strategic partnerships. The IdealMe Enrichment Foundation provides world-class programs and services that touch the lives of thousands of youth, their parents, professionals, artists, filmmakers, musicians, athletes, entrepreneurs, and many more.
❗You’ll learn about and assess:
• Focus on income instability.
• Self doubt, insecure finances, emotional challenges.
• Protect ones own resources.
• Emotional Challenges ( tool kit)
• Keeping spirits alive during tough times
• Protecting one’s creativity instincts.
• Face rejection and come out on top
• Communication/ feelings and thoughts
• Don’t let self-doubt compromise compromise your confidence and ability to create.
• Income – how to stay the course when facing uncertainty.
• Be and feel resilient.
This workshop focuses on the following key areas that are critical for continued success:
• Self-Awareness: understanding of your strengths and limitations and consistent desire for self- improvement.
• Social-Awareness: capacity to interact with others in a way that shows respect for their ideas and behaviors, recognize your impact on them, and use cooperation and tolerance in social situations.
• Interpersonal Skill Development: Effectively adapt your behaviours and attitudes to be able to connect with people of different styles and cultures.
• Communication Skills: How to communicate with diplomacy and tact.
• Creative Thinking: develop effective learning and problem-solving skills.
During the program you will learn how to:
• Recognize and use your strengths to overcome weaknesses.
• Improve your relationships through better communication.
• Maximize your ability to effectively learn and apply your knowledge in any situation.
• Recognize and isolate obstacles that inhibit you from achieving your full potential
• Develop a positive thinking style.
• Maximize your efficiency without compromising your happiness and contentment.
• Be more likable and respected.
• Cope with criticism and negative emotions in a diplomatic and tactful way.
• Instantly feel better.