Ideal Me | Workshop For Youth with Unstoppable Tracy
Tracy Schmitt. Extraordinary leader, author, humanitarian volunteer, disability advocate, decorated athlete and motivational speaker, the Unstoppable Tracy Schmitt inspires others to think that anything is possible. Born a 4-way amputee, she has climbed mountains in Nepal, captained 110-foot-tall ships in the Eastern Atlantic, and won a bronze medal in alpine downhill para-skiing. Tracy doesn’t just talk high performance in business, she lives it as corporate consultant providing numerous training programs for businesses outperforming the stock market. Featured on CBC, NBC, and in Oprah Magazine, Tracy has shared her story as Quest for the Gold World Cup Sailor and is a bestselling author of the book ‘Unstoppable You.” She is the winner of the 2017 Robert W. Jackson Award, a 2017 Ontario Premier Awards Nominee and a 2018 Women of Essence Global Award Nominee. Tracy holds an MBA from Rotman School of Management, a BEd from Queen’s University, a BRLS from Brock University, and a BA from York University.
EWA J. ANTCZAK
Over the last 15 years I have been completely determined to help the endless waste of youthful promise. As a school psychologist I get the tough cases – the kids who are failing in life and I know what it takes to avoid that crisis and heart break for parents. These tragic turns can be avoided with a new program of lifting and growing true self confidence born of deeper self awareness and coping skills. This is something I have to do, because I know it will work and change lives before it’s too late.
WHAT IS IDEAL ME?
An interactive half day training will help you see yourself as others see you
- Who? Youth ages 10-18.
- Why? You become successful when your attitude reflects success.
- How? Now you can learn to tap into your latent power and unleash your inner qualities of confidence and enthusiasm
- When? Sunday, November 18th, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Where? 3995 Sladeview Crescent, Mississauga, ON L5L 5Z3
- More… Participants will practice recognizing and regulating their feelings, solving problems through role-plays, group activities, speeches, and projects.
- Gain the skills and confidence to increase your emotional and social competencies with peers, teachers, and family.
- Gain Self-Awareness to use in a realistic understanding of your strengths and limitations
- Enjoy Social-Awareness with new capacity to interact with others in a way that shows respect for their ideas and behaviors, and effectively uses cooperation and tolerance to manage social situations
- Acquire Relationship Skills by promoting and encouraging positive connections with others
- Improve Communication Skills to connect with different people and effectively influence their behaviors.
DURING THE PROCESS YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Recognize and use your strengths to overcome your weaknesses.
- Be more likeable, friendlier and respected.
- Appear more confident and powerful.
- Strengthen your relationships through better communication.
- Cope with criticism and negative emotions in a diplomatic and tactful way. Develop positive thinking style.
- Instantly improve your mood.
- Develop leadership skills and assertiveness techniques that will help you stand up for yourself.
- The number of seats is limited.
- Psychological services are covered by workplace benefits and are tax deductible.