Ideal Me | Study Skills for Busy Students
DR. EWA J. ANTCZAK
Over the last 15 years I have been completely determined to help the endless waste of youthful promise. As a school psychologist I get the tough cases – the kids who are failing in life and I know what it takes to avoid that crisis and heart break for parents. These tragic turns can be avoided with a new program of lifting and growing true self confidence born of deeper self awareness and coping skills. This is something I have to do, because I know it will work and change lives before it’s too late.
What is: Study Skills for Busy Students?
- Failing or dropping grades
- Missing assignments
- Not completing homework
- Excessive focus on phones and electronic devices
- Neglect of homework causing conflict with parents
Learn How To:
- Improving Motivation and Initiative
- Building Confidence and Self-Perception
- Time Management Skills
Book your seat today firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647.515.4357 for more details.
- Seats are limited.
- Psychological services are covered by workplace benefits and are tax deductible.