Ideal Me | Workshop For Youth
EWA J. ANTCZAK
Over the last 15 years I have been completely determined to help the endless waste of youthful promise. As a school psychologist I get the tough cases – the kids who are failing in life and I know what it takes to avoid that crisis and heart break for parents. These tragic turns can be avoided with a new program of lifting and growing true self confidence born of deeper self awareness and coping skills. This is something I have to do, because I know it will work and change lives before it’s too late.
WHAT IS IDEAL ME?
An interactive one day training will help you see yourself as others see you
- Who? Youth ages 10-18.
- Why? You become successful when your attitude reflects success.
- How? Now you can learn to tap into your latent power and unleash your inner qualities of confidence and enthusiasm
- When? August 19th
- Where? 3995 Sladeview Cres, Mississauga, Ontario, L5L 5Y
- More… Participants will practice recognizing and regulating their feelings, solving problems through role-plays, group activities, speeches, and projects.
- Gain the skills and confidence to increase your emotional and social competencies with peers, teachers, and family.
- Gain Self-Awareness to use in a realistic understanding of your strengths and limitations
- Enjoy Social-Awareness with new capacity to interact with others in a way that shows respect for their ideas and behaviors, and effectively uses cooperation and tolerance to manage social situations
- Acquire Relationship Skills by promoting and encouraging positive connections with others
- Improve Communication Skills to connect with different people and effectively influence their behaviors.
DURING THE PROCESS YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Recognize and use your strengths to overcome your weaknesses.
- Be more likeable, friendlier and respected.
- Appear more confident and powerful.
- Strengthen your relationships through better communication.
- Cope with criticism and negative emotions in a diplomatic and tactful way. Develop positive thinking style.
- Instantly improve your mood.
- Develop leadership skills and assertiveness techniques that will help you stand up for yourself.
- The number of seats is limited.
- Psychological services can be covered by workplace benefits and are tax deductible.