Ideal Me | For Parents
DR. EWA J. ANTCZAK
Over the last 15 years I have been completely determined to help the endless waste of youthful promise. As a school psychologist I get the tough cases – the kids who are failing in life and I know what it takes to avoid that crisis and heart break for parents. These tragic turns can be avoided with a new program of lifting and growing true self confidence born of deeper self awareness and coping skills This is something I have to do, because I know it will work and change lives before it’s too late.
WHAT IS IDEAL ME FOR PARENTS?
Workshop for parents of teens/pre-teens.
Why? Learn how to raise a successful and healthy child.
When? December 7th at 6:00 pm
Where? 220 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Mississauga, Unit 202.
Fee: $100 (covered by benefits).
- Strengthen your relationships through better communication.
- Improve Communication Skills to connect with your youths and effectively influence their behaviors.
- Help your youths to develop leadership skills that will help them get recognized for their talents, strengths, and leadership qualities.
- Cope with criticism and negative emotions in a diplomatic and tactful way. Develop positive thinking style.
Book your seat today firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647.515.4357 for more details.
- The number of seats is limited.
- Psychological services can be covered by workplace benefits and are tax deductible.