IdealMe | Emotional Intelligence Training | Session 3 of 6
DR. EWA J. ANTCZAK
Over the last 15 years I have been completely determined to help the endless waste of youthful promise. As a school psychologist I get the tough cases – the kids who are failing in life and I know what it takes to avoid that crisis and heart break for parents. These tragic turns can be avoided with a new program of lifting and growing true self confidence born of deeper self awareness and coping skills. This is something I have to do, because I know it will work and change lives before it’s too late.
WHAT IS THIS TRAINING ABOUT?
It’s a workshop for kids 8-12.
When? 6 Sessions: March 1 | March 8 | March 15 | March 22 | March 29 | April 5
Where? 220 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Mississauga, Unit 202.
Fee: $600.00 for all 6 sessions (covered by benefits).
* LEARN that all children and adults feel emotions.
* EXPLORE emotions safely …while having a lot of fun!
* CREATE a strong foundation to a happy and fulfilling life.
Book your seat today email@example.com or call 647.515.4357 for more details.
- The seats are limited.
- Psychological services are covered by workplace benefits and are tax deductible.
Our Partners & Supporters
- IdealMe | Emotional Intelligence Training | Session 4 of 6
- Mar 22 2019
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm