EWA J. ANTCZAK
Over the last 15 years I have been completely determined to help the endless waste of youthful promise. As a school psychologist I get the tough cases – the kids who are failing in life and I know what it takes to avoid that crisis and heart break for parents. These tragic turns can be avoided with a new program of lifting and growing true self confidence born of deeper self awareness and coping skills This is something I have to do, because I know it will work and change lives before it’s too late.
WHAT IS IDEAL ME?
An interactive one day training will help you see yourself as others see you
- Who? Youth ages 12-18.
- Why? You become successful when your attitude reflects success.
- How? Now you can learn to tap into your latent power and unleash your inner qualities of confidence and enthusiasm
- When? Sunday April 29
- Where? 220 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Mississauga
- More… Participants will practice recognizing and regulating their feelings, solving problems through role-plays, group activities, speeches, and projects.
- Gain the skills and confidence to increase your emotional and social competencies with peers, teachers, and family.
- Gain Self-Awareness to use in a realistic understanding of your strengths and limitations
- Enjoy Social-Awareness with new capacity to interact with others in a way that shows respect for their ideas and behaviors, and effectively uses cooperation and tolerance to manage social situations
- Acquire Relationship Skills by promote and encouraging positive connections with others
- Improve Communication Skills to connect with different people and effectively influence their behaviors.
DURING THE PROCESS YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Recognize and use your strengths to overcome your weaknesses.
- Be more likeable, friendlier and respected.
- Appear more confident and powerful.
- Strengthen your relationships through better communication.
- Cope with criticism and negative emotions in a diplomatic and tactful way. Develop positive thinking style.
- Instantly improve your mood.
- Develop leadership skills and assertiveness techniques that will help you stand up for yourself.
WORKSHOP WILL CONSIST OF:
Social Capital – Community and the Power of Co
Brian Crombie is currently CFO of the Ottawa Senators NHL Hockey Team and previously worked as CFO for Biovail and PurGenesis and in finance for: The Jim Pattison Group, The Molson Companies and The Walt Disney Company. Brian was the founder and co-chair of the Mississauga and Western GTA Summits, is Chair of the Board of Transit Alliance and is Past President of the Mississauga Arts Council. He has lots of experience in politics at all three levels of government and in community and charitable organizations. Brian has an HBA (Ivey), MBA (Harvard) and working on a DBA (ISM). His topic is Social Capital. Brian speaks on this research in an inspirational instructional talk: Community and the Power of Co.
Being Your Best-Self: An Educator’s Perspective for Youth
Urszula Urac is a teacher with a Master’s of Education Degree from the University of Toronto. She has fifteen years experience working with students as a teacher, coach, mentor, and has organized many extra-curricular events at the school and Board level. She also is a pageant enthusiast and has recently won the title of Mrs. Canada Globe 2018. This has given her a platform to continue her message, from an Educator’s perspective, for youth to feel empowered, focus on themselves rather than judging others, and ultimately to be their best self.
Mindfulness. How it can help with anxiety and stress by carefully observing your thoughts and feelings without judging them good or bad.
Amal Benoit, is the owner of Arts of Wellness, is a Registered Psychotherapist and Reiki Master. He has over 20 years of experience working with individuals and families within children’s mental health agencies, and also has over 5 years of experience providing energy therapy to clients. Amal believes that each individual has the power to heal themselves. He combines customized Western interventions with mindfulness and energy work to create a holistic healing practice with a “whole being” approach. All practices instill a sense of inner peace and bring conscious awareness of the connection between body, mind and soul. Amal’s intention when working with individuals and families is for them to take back their innate power to heal themselves with the tools that they posses.
Dr Ewa J. Antczak
Training on Developing Attitude of Success And Leadership Skills
Dr. Ewa J. Antczak is a registered psychologist with a good standing with the College of Psychologist in the Province of Ontario. Dr. Ewa J. Antczak is an author and co-author of several research papers that are related to psychopathology, attitude change and narrative mode of thinking. She is also an author of several chapters in the handout on social advertisement: Propaganda of good hearts – handout on social advertisement.
My School ROCKS
Student Wellness Through Music
After lunch there will be a Presentation by My School Rocks – a youth charity promoting student wellness through music! Anthony Kolozetti and Cliff Callaway are the founders and Executive Directors of MySchoolROCKS. They are a registered Canadian charity dedicated to helping students and their families initiate positive dialogue focusing on the timely issue of their mental health. Harnessing the synergy between music, education and wellness, they inspire students to embrace well-being and inclusivity through the power of music! MySchoolROCKS envisions transformational change at the school level by mentoring youth to manage negative situations in healthy ways. Their Rock OUT assembly, wellness workshops and hands-on music instruction tap into emotional intelligence emphasizing mindfulness, empathy and inclusivity.
Start developing leadership skills that will help you get recognized for your talents, strengths, and leadership qualities. Register now to start building attitudes of success. Book your seat today or call 647.515.4357 for more details.
- The number of seats is limited.
- Psychological services can be covered by workplace benefits and are tax deductible.
We are sorry, all tickets were sold out.
Please contact us for info on any future events: 647.515.4357