The CORE HELPLINE MEMBERSHIP and/or CORE LIFE CAUCHING are not suitable for suicidal crisis; if you are suicidal please contact the emergency services. We may decline use of our service or suggest alternative support if we feel that we cannot support you, either due to the nature of your problem, our client lists being full – lack of a therapist to suit your specific need, or if you are suicidal. Where possible we may suggest alternative support or face-to-face therapy. Your well-being is of paramount importance and you deserve to receive support that is best suited to fit your needs.
This website is provided by the CORE HELPLINE and/or CORE LIFE CAUCHING for the purpose of providing Telephone Counselling, Mentoring and Coaching. The service is for anybody who would like to receive counselling or coaching, as long as the client is able to understand and acknowledge what is involved in this service and is willing to co-operate and follow the terms and conditions.
The CORE HELPLINE and/or CORE LIFE CAUCHING holds no responsibility to a user’s telephone or technical difficulty occurring in connection to this website.
Hours of Service
CORE HELPLINE is available through Toll Free number on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 2 and 4 pm. All session slots do need for the time and date to be pre-arranged. If your requested slot is unavailable a list of alternative dates/times will be provided for you to choose from. The CORE LIFE CAUCHING is available 7 days a week from 9 am to 7 pm.
We believe in strengthening the Counselling bond, the same Counsellor will support you throughout your time with us. Telephone sessions last for 50 minutes.
We require that all clients ensure that full payment is made before booking sessions times and/or dates. We respect your privacy and do not request any private financial information. Cash, personal checks and E-transfers are welcome. Credit card payments are also available (3% will be added).
Discounts and offers are available to all users. Special offers may only be available for a limited time and can be withdrawn at any time. We currently offer all clients One FREE Session when referring another person (not a family member) for our services.
We are happy to accept preferred session times/dates and we aim to ensure that sessions are booked at a time most convenient for the client. However, requested sessions slots are provided subject to availability.
As the service is very much in demand, when requesting an initial time/date for a session clients should submit all required information as well as their general availability. We request that clients book as much in advance as possible and provide multiple availability time frames to ensure convenient times/dates are available. The CORE HELPLINE and/or CORE LIFE CAUCHING have many clients and operate on a first book first serve basis.
Clients are asked to contact us via email to request their preferred session date and time. Clients should also include the appropriate information to conduct their session, ie brief details of their issue, telephone number etc. Clients will then receive a welcome email, which will also include confirmation of their session date and time, or an alternative list of available session slots that the client may select from.
Existing clients, may book session times and dates directly with their assigned Counsellor. We request that you make your payment then contact your Counsellor for availability.
Existing clients may also book their next appointment during a session with their Counsellor. We ask that you ensure that you make your payment immediately, on that day.
If during your session you request a date/time for your next session but do not make your payment, or contact us to cancel your reservation, you’re still liable to make payment as the slot was allocated to you. This means another client would be unable to have a session with your Counsellor at that time. It also has a major effect on the Therapist’s time, which could have been spent supporting someone else, or they could have been able to be off from work.
There are no refunds for invalid or expired sessions.
It is very important and a matter of mutual respect that you keep your appointments. All clients need to understand from the outset that we are unable to fit another client into your missed appointment slot at short notice. If for any reason you need to cancel/reschedule an appointment you will need to provide us with at least 48 hours notice. Being unavailable for an appointment without informing us will incur the full fee for the session you have booked.
- You agree that you are at least 18 years old.
- You agree that you are not experiencing a suicidal crisis and are not as risk of harming yourself or anyone else.
- You agree that telephone services may not be as effective for all individuals. Thus, the CORE HELPLINE and/or CORE LIFE CAUCHING SERVICES we will work with you only if we feel that you are a suitable client. If, during our work together, we discover that you may not benefit from our telephone services, we will discuss this with you and suggest that you seek alternative services or professionals.
- You agree and understand that the effectiveness of Counselling and Coaching depends on the investment of time and energy you are willing to make. Generally speaking, the more you invest in it, the more you will get out of it.
- You understand and agree that the therapeutic relationship depends largely on your input in solving your problems.
- You agree and understand that Counselling can be challenging, as uncomfortable emotions and thoughts can arise as part of the treatment process.
- You agree that the CORE HELPLINE and/or CORE LIFE CAUCHING SERVICES cannot be held responsible for providing services to you in the event of a crisis or emergency situation. While we will do our best to continue to provide services as appropriate if a crisis or emergency develops during our work together, you may need to contact the appropriate emergency services.
- You understand that as detailed on the website, after making your payment it is your responsibility to contact us within the specified time frame to book your session time/date.
- You understand that we are happy to accept your preferred session times/date at the time of booking but your requested sessions slots are provided subject to availability. You will receive confirmation email with session time/date details or alternative times or dates will be provided for you to select from.
- You understand that the CORE HELPLINE and/or CORE LIFE CAUCHING SERVICES cannot guarantee a positive Counselling or Coaching outcome, even though we are hopeful that our work together will be of help to you.
- You agree and understand that once purchased, all session fees are non-refundable, including when you have not fully complied with new client registration/booking, or have missed or been late for a session.
- You agree that you are seeking our services for personal Counselling or personal Coaching and that you are not using any of our services to undertake research for either private use, use for study/projects/assignments of any kind private or public, or in an educational or training capacity, or for publication, or to plagiarise any of our material.
- You agree that your participation in our counselling and coaching services may only be shared for your personal therapeutic benefit. You agree that your participation will not be shared for any other reason or in any form, be it, recordings, transcripts, copying or reporting of or on the experience, your impressions thereof, surveillance and any other use of the session, verbal or otherwise.
- You understand and agree that as a new, former or current client you are bound by the terms and conditions.
- You understand that all special offers can be withdrawn or modified at any time.
- You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to stay up to date with the Terms and Conditions.
- You understand and agree that any use of free self help material, recommended books, CD’s or DVD’s are not a replacement for professional therapy or diagnosis.
- You agree and understand that it is your responsibility to acknowledge the appropriateness of information contained in the self-help material. While the CORE HELPLINE and/or CORE LIFE CAUCHING SERVICES takes careful consideration when sharing self help material, we cannot be held accountable for any misguided content contained within free E-books, CD’s or DVD’s.
- You agree that if you are disconnected during a session that you will email your Counsellor as soon as possible and also check your inbox for correspondence from them.
- You agree that if you do not hear from your Counsellor at the agreed session time you will email/text them within 5 minutes of the agreed session time.
- You understand that we do not hold any liability for technological glitches that can take place with reception issues and mobile phones.
- You understand that we do not hold any liability for emails that we’ve sent and due to the recipients’ technological errors or device issues are unable to be received.
You permanently agree to release and indemnify he CORE HELPLINE and/or CORE LIFE CAUCHING SERVICES from all suits, law suits, claims and actions originating from Counselling, Psychotherapy and Coaching provided through the CORE HELPLINE and/or CORE LIFE CAUCHING SERVICES.